Looking to play Outdoor Mens 11s Soccer just like the Pros? With No Referee Fees and No Additional Player Fees?
This Spring and Summer XTSC is proud to offer Mens 11vs11 Soccer at Central Tech, the Newly Turfed Lamport Stadium and St Patrick's brand new Turf Field!
|Game Start Times
||Central Tech/St Pat's
||10 games (No Long Weekends)
||1:00pm - 6:45pm
||9 games (No Long Weekends)
||11:00am - 2:45pm
- A Combo Season is a registration for 2 seasons in one payment. The second second season will start directly after the first season has ended.
The season length of the second season is similar, to the first except when indicated differently.
- Team Registration Fees Includes ALL Referee and Player Registration Fees - There are No Additional charges
- Dates are subject to change!
- All divisions will have 2 playoff games per season.
All players that will play for your team during the season will have to be on the roster and have signed the waiver or their goals will be deducted and/or the team issued a default loss.
After registering your team you will have access to the online roster. Please enter your team name and roster information as soon as possible after registering.
The roster includes the name of the players and their email addresses. Roster changes and updates can be changed at any point in time! Each team roster has to include at least
13 players. These Players must all sign the electronic waiver 7 days before the first game of the season.
Free Agent Registrations
Once you're registered you will receive your receipt and registration confirmation over email.
We will send out an email approximately 1 week before the start of the season with your team information.
Free agents will usually be playing on teams with other free agents. In case we aren't able to field a free agent team we will contact you to discuss other options.
If you are signing up with friends and would like to play on the same team, please make sure you provide us the name(s) and email address(es) of the players
in question so we can accommodate this. The information can be send to: email@example.com.
- Schedules and other league details will be sent out approximately one week before the start of the season.
- If you register for Lamport/St Pat's, your games will be evenly split between those two locations.
- If you register for Central Tech/St Pat's, your games will be evenly split between those two locations.
- Games are 75 minutes long. Playing time includes a 5 minute break at half time.
- Double-headers can be scheduled based on the needs of the league.
- Every game is refereed by an XTSC official and two assistant referees.
- This is a 11vs11 Men's league. A team can play with 9 players without defaulting.
- As with all XTSC leagues, nets are provided at the venue.
- The league will try to accommodate any requests, however we cannot guarantee them. No refunds will be given if requests cannot be met.
- Please refer to our XTSC Guidelines for more information regarding XTSC rules and regulations.
Would you like to look like a professional soccer team or player? You can order uniforms with us! Check out our availability in our
For any questions or specific requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GREAT PRIZES for WINNING TEAMS
XTSC is committed to improving and elevating the sporting experience for ALL our members and have thus sweetened our LEAGUE PRIZES!
We at XTSC know that becoming a champion isn't easy and want to reward our division winners with some incredible prizes for all the blood, sweat, and tears you poured
throughout the season to earn the highly coveted title of CHAMPION!
Prizes include: Championship t-shirts, a soccer match ball, and a prestigious GOLDEN XTSC CUP (It's almost real gold!) !!!
But wait, there's more! Your team name will also be engraved onto our HUGE XTSC Annual Trophy (Each turf location has one!) so that you will forever be embossed in XTSC History!
Itching to win an XTSC Cup? REGISTER FOR ONE OF OUR OUTDOOR SOCCER LEAGUES TODAY!
Experience the XTSC difference, Register Today!