Loss of 5-yards
- Required equipment worn illegally.
- Delay of game.
- Illegal snap.
- False start.
- Illegal Procedure.
- Illegal forward pass.(5-yards from point of pass and loss of down)
- Helping the runner: the runner shall not grasp a teammate of be grasped, pulled, or pushed by a teammate.
Loss of 10-Yards
- Delaying the start of either half.
- Two or more consecutive encroachments during the same interval between downs. The initial enroachment is 5 yards
- Illegal participation.
- Offensive pass interferance.(Loss of down)
- Defensive pass interferance.(Automatic 1st down)
- Illegal secured belt on touchdown. (Revoke touchdown and loss of down)
- Unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Spiking the ball.
- Attempt to steal the ball from the carrier. 2nd offence is unsportsmanlike conduct.(sending the player who commited offence off the field)
- Hurdiling an opponent.
- Unnecessary contact of any sort.
- Roughing the passer.(Automatic 1st down)
- Defensive use of hands.
- Gaurding the flag belt.
- Stiff arming.
- Illegal flag belt removal.
- Intentionally tampering with flag belt.( Send off the field for the rest of the game)
- Illegal equipment.
If a player instigates a physical confrontation, they are subject to immediate expulsion from the league and their team captain is subject to a $500 fine.
If the fine is not paid or this is not the first incident, the full team may be subject to expulsion.