*TBD - As directed by the City and the Province, we have temporarily paused all XTSC Sports programs in the interest of public health and safety.
TBD dates will be adjusted once the city wide restrictions are lifted.
|Game Start Times
- *Team prices will go up after the registration deadline.
- A Combo Season is a registration for 2 seasons in one payment. The second second season will start directly after the first season has ended.
- Dates are subject to change!
- All divisions will have 2 playoff games per season.
<All players that will play for your team during the season will have to be on the roster and have signed the waiver or their goals will be deducted and/or the team issued a default loss.
After registering your team you will have access to the online roster. Please enter your team name and roster information as soon as possible after registering.
The roster includes the name of the players and their email addresses. Roster changes and updates can be changed at any point in time! Each team roster has to include at least
8 players. These Players must all sign the electronic waiver 7 days before the first game of the season.
Free Agent Registrations
Once you're registered you will receive your receipt and registration confirmation over email. We will send out an email approximately 1 week before
the start of the season with your team information. Free agents will usually be playing on teams with other free agents. In case we aren't able to field a
free agent team we will contact you to discuss other options.
If you are signing up with friends and would like to play on the same team, please make sure you provide us the name(s) and email address(es) of the players
in question so we can accommodate this. The information can be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedules and other league details will be sent out approximately one week before the start of the season.
- Games are 60 minutes long including half time.
- Double-headers can be scheduled based on the needs of the league.
- Every game is refereed by an XTSC official.
- CoEd Format: To play with a full team, a minimum of 2 players of each gender is required. A team can play with 4 players without defaulting
provided there is at least one player of each gender on the field.
- As with all XTSC leagues, nets are provided at the venue.
- All players that will play for your team during the season will have to be on the roster and have signed the waiver before playing.
Goals from ineligible players will not count towards the final score!
- The league will try to accommodate any requests, however we cannot guarantee them. No refunds will be given if requests cannot be met.
- Please refer to our XTSC Guidelines for more information regarding XTSC rules and regulations.
Would you like to look like a professional soccer team or player? You can order uniforms with us! Check out our availability in our
For any questions or specific requests, please contact email@example.com
GREAT PRIZES for WINNING TEAMS
XTSC is committed to improving and elevating the sporting experience for ALL our members and have thus sweetened our LEAGUE PRIZES!
We at XTSC know that becoming a champion isn't easy and want to reward our division winners with some incredible prizes for all the blood, sweat, and tears you poured
throughout the season to earn the highly coveted title of CHAMPION!
Prizes include: Championship t-shirts, a soccer match ball, and a prestigious GOLDEN XTSC CUP (It's almost real gold!) !!!
But wait, there's more! Your team name will also be engraved onto our HUGE XTSC Annual Trophy (Each turf location has one!) so that you will forever be embossed in XTSC History!
Itching to win an XTSC Cup? REGISTER FOR ONE OF OUR OUTDOOR SOCCER LEAGUES TODAY!
Experience the XTSC difference, Register to Play Outdoor Turf Soccer with XTSC Today!