Summer Soccer with XTSC Youth Soccer Club
XTSC Outdoor Soccer is back in 2019! We are ready to offer your child the best and most fun soccer league in Toronto!
This league is perfect to start your son's/daughter's soccer career!
Our Soccer Club provides a fun and educative soccer environment which allows any player from any level to to advance their soccer skills year-round
while getting a great workout and having fun!
The information below should provide you with all the details regarding our program. That being said, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to
contact us at email@example.com or call (416) 222-9074.
After your payment, please make sure you complete the REGISTRATION FORM.
Registration is only completed when a full payment and a signed form has been submitted.
We accept JumpStart applicants. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
||Academy + League
||Play and practice once a week with your team and compete against other teams.
||Play and practice with your team plus practice once a week in our Academy.
and experience our XTSC Youth Soccer Development Program.
||Determined by Coach
|Between 6:00pm and 7:00pm
||Between 11:00am and 3:00pm
|Between 6:00pm and 7:00pm
- This is a CoEd league.
- This league has no playoffs. The season winner will be determined after the last season game.
- Practice day can be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, this will be determined by the coach.
- No games/practices on long weekends. Games will be played on the Monday of long weekends.
- Not sure what your child's age group is? Please review our age chart.
- Team jersey and soccer ball for each player.
- At least one (volunteer) coach per team. All coaches supervised by certified/qualified coaches
- XTSC Officials at every game.
- Tracking of game statistics throughout the season.
- COOL PRIZES AT THE END OF THE SEASON!
- Field size: 40x30 meter.
- For more information regarding playing format and rules, please see: U6 Soccer Rules - NEW!
- Season information will be sent out approximately two weeks before the start of the season, to the parent's email address(es) provided.
- Nets and game balls are provided by the league.
- All schedules are tentative. Times, days, details are subject to change without notice.
- Double-headers can be scheduled based on the needs of the league.
- Full liability insurance.
- The league will try to accommodate any requests (e.g. playing with a friend on the same team), however we cannot guarantee them. No refunds will be given if requests cannot be met.
- Please refer to XTSC Guidelines for more club related rules and regulations.
Please contact email@example.com or call (416) 222-9074 for any inquiries.
Experience the XTSC difference, register today!