Play Outdoor Soccer with XTSC Youth Soccer Club
Early Bird Pricing until April 15th!
XTSC Outdoor Soccer is back for the 2019 Summer season! We are ready to offer your child the best soccer experience in Scarborough!
Our Soccer Club provides a fun and educational soccer environment which allows any player from any level to to advance their soccer skills year-round
while getting a great workout and playing the sport they love!
The information below should provide you with all the details regarding our program. However, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (416) 222-9074.
After your payment, please make sure you complete the REGISTRATION FORM.
Registration is only completed when a full payment and a signed form has been submitted.
We accept JumpStart applicants. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
||Academy + League
||Play and practice once a week with your team and compete against other teams.
||Play and practice with your team plus practice once a week in our Academy.
and experience our XTSC Youth Soccer Development Program.
||Determined by Coach
|Between 6:00pm and 7:00pm
||Between 6:00pm and 9:00pm
|Between 6:00pm and 7:00pm
- We offer U8 CoEd Academy and leagues.
- This league has playoffs, which is included in the 10 games.
- Practice day can be Saturday, Sunday or Monday, this will be determined by the coach in consultation with XTSC.
- No games/practices on long weekends. Games will be played on the Monday of long weekends.
- Not sure what your child's age group is? Please review our age chart.
- Team Jersey for each player.
- At least one (volunteer) coach per team. All coaches supervised by certified/qualified coaches
- XTSC Officials at every game.
- Tracking of game statistics throughout the season.
- COOL PRIZES AT THE END OF THE SEASON!
- Outdoor Field size: 68x52 meter. The playing format is 7v7.
- Indoor Field size: 30 x 45 meter. The playing format is 6v6.
- For more information regarding playing format and rules, please see: U10 Soccer Rules
- Season information will be sent out approximately two weeks before the start of the season, to the parent's email address(es) provided.
- Nets and game balls are provided by the league.
- All schedules are tentative. Times, days, details are subject to change without notice.
- Double-headers can be scheduled based on the needs of the league.
- Full liability insurance.
- The league will try to accommodate any requests (e.g. playing with a friend on the same team), however we cannot guarantee them. No refunds will be given if requests cannot be met.
- Please refer to XTSC Guidelines for more club related rules and regulations.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (416) 222-9074 for any inquiries.
Experience the XTSC difference, register today!