XTSC is looking for bright, energetic, vivacious, and fun people to join the growing XTSC team!
XTSC management realizes that to have an exceptional organization, we must start with exceptional people. We pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and providing them with a fun and creative environment in which they can flourish.
Current Job Openings:
See below for available positions to be filled for the 2016 Spring and Summer seasons. Interviews will take place in early April.
On-Site League Facilitator with Vehicle
Extreme Toronto Sports Club (XTSC) is looking for knowledgeable sports enthusiasts for our Spring and Summer outdoor seasons with:
- Strong communication skills
- Experience officiating soccer
- A customer-service focus
- Self-motivation and able to work both with minimal supervision and as part of a team
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Transporting nets (vehicle required)
- Officiating games
- Setting up, checking, and taking down equipment
- Supervising participants
- Scheduling games
- Recording and submitting scores
- Marketing and promotions initiatives
- Meeting with managers and team captains
- Evening and weekend events
- Locations throughout the GTA
Priority will be given to applicants with:
- Experience officiating or certification as a soccer referee
- First Aid/CPR training
If you think that you would be a valuable addition to the XTSC team, please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Good Luck with your job search, and hope to hear from you soon!