Event » Female Free Agents - CoEd Gym Soccer 6s (Bloor & Christie) - Mondays - Fall Season » View
Female Free Agents - CoEd Gym Soccer 6s (Bloor & Christie) - Mondays - Fall Season
All the walls are in play for a smashing good time!
*Dates are tentative until permits are issued. Once they are finalized, the start dates will be posted.
AVAILABILITY THIS FALL, WINTER AND EARLY SPRING SEASONS:
|Game Start Times||Location||Registration Deadline||Start Date|
|6:00pm - 9:00pm||Bloor/Christie||Sep 26||Oct 3|
All divisions will have 7 regular season games and 2 playoff games included in the season.
After registering, please enter your team name and entire roster online. The roster includes the name of the players and their email addresses. Each team roster has to include at least 6 players. These Players must all sign the electronic waiver before your team can be added to the schedule.
- Schedules and other league details will be sent out approximately one week before the start of the season.
- Games are 55 minutes long, including half time.
- Double-headers can be scheduled based on the needs of the league.
- Every game is refereed by an XTSC official.
- The walls are in play.
- CoEd league: A minimum of 2 player of each gender must be on the field to play with a full team. A team can play with 4 or 5 players without defaulting.
- As with all XTSC leagues, nets are provided at the venue.
- All players that will play for your team during the season will have to be on the roster and have signed the waiver. Goals from ineligible players will not count!
- The league will try to accommodate any requests, however we cannot guarantee them. No refunds will be given if requests cannot be met.
Would you like to look like a professional soccer team or player? You can order uniforms with us! Check out our availability in our Online Store. For any questions or specific requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience the XTSC difference, Register Today!
- Event Type
- Free Agents for Leagues
- Registration Opens
- Aug 15, 2022 9:00AM
- Registration Closes
- Sep 1, 2022 12:00PM
- 10 minutes