Men's Intermediate Turf Soccer 7s (Scarborough MetroDome) - Thursdays - Fall Season
Looking to play Turf Soccer in Scarborough this Spring and Summer?
The Scarborough MetroGolf Sportsplex has been Fully Rebuilt and Re-Turfed and is now Larger and more Fabulous than ever!
Larger Fields that can accomodate CoEd 7s and Mens 7s more competitive teams - and Like Superman, It's Made of Steel!
(Earlier game times, 9-game seasons and only Steps from McCowan and the 401)
That's right, XTSC has been instrumental in re-designing the Fields at the MetroGolf Sportsplex to make it ideal of Mens 7s and CoEd 7s that need room to run wild and free :)
Best of all, It Now has 10 Large Garage Doors that will be open throughout the Summer allowing for fresh air circulating on all fields! So you can play rain or shine under the cover and with all the fresh air circulating!
Mens 7s League Offerings this Fall:
|Game Start Times
||6:30pm - 11:00pm
Seasons will start the week after the previous seasons end.
*Team registration fees will go up after the registration deadline has passed.
Times will shift later starting in mid October and running through mid-April.
After registering your team you will have access to the online roster. Please enter your team name and roster information as soon as possible after registering. The roster includes the name of the players and their email addresses. Roster changes and updates can be changed at any point in time! Each team roster has to include at least 7 players. These Players must all sign the electronic waiver 7 days before the first game of the season.
All players that will play for your team during the season will have to be on the roster and have signed the waiver or their goals will be deducted and/or the team issued a default loss.
- Schedules and other league details will be sent out approximately one week before the start of the season.
- Games are 60 minutes long, including half time.
- Double-headers can be scheduled based on the needs of the league.
- Competition levels are indications of preference and teams may be moved based on the needs of the league.
- All divisions will have 2 playoff games per season.
- No games on the Saturdays or Sundays of long weekends.
- Every game is refereed by an XTSC official.
- Shinguards are required.
- Men's Format: A team can play with 5 players without defaulting
- As with all XTSC leagues, nets are provided at the venue.
- All players that will play for your team during the season will have to be on the roster and have signed the waiver before playing. Goals from ineligible players will not count towards the final score!
- The league will try to accommodate any requests, however we cannot guarantee them. No refunds will be given if requests cannot be met.
- Please refer to our XTSC Guidelines for more information regarding XTSC rules and regulations.
Would you like to look like a professional soccer team or player? You can order uniforms with us! Check out our availability in our Online Store. For any questions or specific requests, please contact email@example.com
GREAT PRIZES for WINNING TEAMS
XTSC is committed to improving and elevating the sporting experience for ALL our members and have thus sweetened our LEAGUE PRIZES! We at XTSC know that becoming a champion isn't easy and want to reward our division winners with some incredible prizes for all the blood, sweat, and tears you poured throughout the season to earn the highly coveted title of CHAMPION!
Prizes include: Championship t-shirts, a soccer match ball, and a prestigious GOLDEN XTSC CUP (It's almost real gold!) !!! But wait, there's more! Your team name will also be engraved onto our HUGE XTSC Annual Trophy (Each turf location has one!) so that you will forever be embossed in XTSC History!
Itching to win an XTSC Cup? REGISTER FOR ONE OF OUR SOCCER LEAGUES TODAY!
Experience the XTSC difference, Register to Play Turf Soccer with XTSC Today!
- Event Type
- Teams for Leagues
- Level of Play
- First Game
- Oct 6, 2022
- Last Game
- Dec 8, 2022
- Ratio Rule
- Mens 7s
- Registration Cap
- Registration Opens
- Aug 18, 2022 9:00AM
- Registration Closes
- Sep 29, 2022 12:00PM
- 10 minutes